Saturday, September 26, 2015
So many conflicting realities to navigate:
Is the US economy about to fall?
Will the Fed raise interest rates?
What will happen if they do?
What about more quantitative easing?
And what are Russia and China achieving by devaluing their currency?
What are the implications of the saber rattling in North and South Korea?
Join Foster and Kimberly and the THRIVE team to get their take on these issues and share resources and insights from others.
Live, Interactive, Relevant
Attending the Event
- To participate in this event, please register.
- Once registered, you will receive further instructions by email.
- You may register at any time now until the event starts.
- If you are not familiar with WebEx technology, we recommend that you watch this 5 minute tech tour in advance of the event.
- Have a headset if possible if you intend to interact live — speaker phones can cause echoing.
- Refer to our Frequently Asked Questions for further assistance.
Suggest and vote on others’ questions in the comments below so that we can be as responsive to your considerations as possible. We are eager to interact with you and to benefit from the questions and insights you bring to the table.
Not able to attend the event? No problem. You can still suggest a question and then watch the archived version on this page anytime that is convenient for you after the event.
An archived version of the event is now available to watch.
- Is the Value of Your Money About to Change?
Information about the Asian elders (or “Dragon Families”)
- Surviving economic collapse and/or natural disasters (09-23-15)
- Indoor Gardening
- Gold Warriors: America’s Secret Recovery of Yamashita’s Gold
- The Silver Manifesto
- Silver-Investor.com, home of The Morgan Report
- The Fellowship for Intentional Community
- Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium Trading
- SHEMITAH EXPOSED: Financial Crisis Planned For September 2015
- Survive Shemitah (For your free report on how to not only survive and even prosper from the coming collapse)
- Bitcoin: Lessons for a Thriving World
- (from David Morgan) There is a precious metals DEBIT card available in the U.S. If any want more info. Send email to: email@example.com