How can alternative communities nurture personal sovereignty and group harmony? Explore the brilliant new designs for living that people around the world are developing to redefine options for how we:
- Exchange goods and services
- Grow food
- Access energy
- Make decisions
- Resolve conflict
- Raise children
Join Sacha Stone from New Earth Nation, Kate Wildrick and Aaron Courtyard from the Ingenuity Innovation Center and Jae Sabol from One Community along with the Thrive Team as we unpack some of the key organizing principles and how they can empower us to reclaim our lives and our future.
February 14, 2015 12 noon–2pm PST
Attending the Event
- To participate in this event, please register.
- Once registered, you will receive further instructions by email.
- You may register at any time now until the event starts.
- If you are not familiar with WebEx technology, we recommend that you watch this 5 minute tech tour in advance of the event.
- Have a headset if possible if you intend to interact live — speaker phones can cause echoing.
- Refer to our Frequently Asked Questions for further assistance.
Suggest and vote on others’ questions in the comments below so that we can be as responsive to your considerations as possible. We are eager to interact with you and to benefit from the questions and insights you bring to the table.
Not able to attend the event? No problem. You can still suggest a question and then watch the archived version on this page anytime that is convenient for you after the event.